Gatwick Express is a train operating company, under Southern stewardship that provides direct train services from London Victoria train station to Gatwick airport train station, with a journey time of 30 minutes (35 minutes on Sundays). Gatwick Airport Train station is located in the Southern Terminal of the airport.
Gatwick Express Timetable
Gatwick Express operate train services daily Mon- Sun:
London Victoria - Gatwick
Every 15 minutes 5.00 - 23.45
(First train of the day: 03.30, 04.30/Last train of the day: 00.01,00.32)
Gatwick - London Victoria
Every 15 minutes 5.50 - 00.35
(First train of the day: 04.35, 05.20/Last train of the day: 00.50,01.35)
Gatwick Express Extended to Brighton
This Gatwick Express route has been extended to provide passenger services from Gatwick airport to Brighton station. Gatwick Express operate 6 services daily in the morning peak hour, and six services daily in the evening from Brighton train station to Gatwick train station, calling at intermediate train stations along the route. Brighton trains only operate on weekdays
The Gatwick Express Brighton to Gatwick route calls at five intermediate train stations in the South of England: Preston Park, Hassocks, Burgess Hill, Wivelsfield, and Haywards Heath train station.
Onboard Gatwick Express
Travelling to the airport doesn't have to stressful, here are just some the reasons why so many travellers choose to travel with Gatwick Express
- A free porter service is available at Gatwick Airport station & London Victoria
- For larger luggage such as skis, snowboards, and bikes there is a handy Gatwick Express luggage van
- Extra space on board for your own comfort and to easily store luggage
- Refreshments available throughout the journey including sandwiches, beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, hot beverages, chocalates, biscuits, savoury snacks and even Starbucks coffee!
- First class travellers benefit from: larger reclining seats, a complimentary copy of the Telegraph and at seat refreshments
Gatwick Express Contact Details
Primary phone: 03458501530
Gatwick Express Customer Services
PO Box 10240
Assisted travel: 0800 138 1016